CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

One Month

Kassidy Lynne is ONE month old today. I can't believe how fast she is growing. Today was my original C-section date. She was supposed to be born today. Obviously she had other plans... and I am so glad she did! I have LOVED being the mother of a little girl. The dresses, the headbands, the simple fact of knowing that I have been blessed with the experience of raising a daughter. Girls are so different. She already has her Daddy wrapped around her tiny finger!

We took her to the doctor today for her one month check up. She weighed in at 7 lbs. 11 ozs!! She gained over 2 pounds in a month!!! She is now the 10th percentile for her weight and the 25th for her height. As for her head... it is not on the chart yet because it is still too little! Ha! She is doing great overall!

0 comments: