CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Blessings



I am so blessed. Matt and I lay in bed every night and just count our blessings. We can't believe that we were blessed with four beautiful, healthy children. I thank God everyday for the love I have in my life. I LOVE being a mom. I LOVE my family. I LOVE my life. I am so blessed.



Kaleb is four years old and the sweetest boy you will ever meet. He is so compassionate, loving, and emotional. He LOVES his new baby sister. He loves his brothers too... but the connection between him and Kassidy is undeniable. I love his heart. He loves hugs and kisses. He loves being loved.



Karson is two and a half and such a silly boy. He loves to giggle and play. He is my little cling on. He HATES being alone. He is in constant need of attention. His eyes light up when he talks to you. He also loves Miss Kassidy. He likes to snuggle her and is often found giving her kisses.



Koen is one and our little explorer. He loves sneaking up the stairs, rummaging through the trash, and splashing in the toilet. He is our love bug. I love his porcelain doll face. He can always make you smile. He is having the hardest time adjusting to his new baby sister (understandably!!) He is giving her kisses one minute and trying to kick her the next.





Kassidy is our princess. She is perfect. She is so tiny and sweet. She has been such a good baby so far. She spends her days sleeping, eating, dreaming, and hiccuping. She completes our family perfectly. We love her dearly!



I love my kids. They are my life. I am so blessed.

1 comments:

~Rachel said...

You are so blessed! Great pictures. And I love their shirts!