CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Five Months



Here we are again. Another month has come and gone, and I sit here in awe of how fast times is flying by me. Miss Kassidy is five months old today. She is really starting to show her personality these days. She laughs when you tickle her and she smiles and goos whenever you talk to her. She loves her brothers, and is still daddy's little girl.



She is rolling over now too!! She learned how to do it about a week ago, and now she rolls all over the house. Am I ready for 4 kids on the move?? I am not so sure!



She had her first girl's night last week. Lindsey and Lucy joined us and we all went shopping. It was so fun getting to go out with the girls. The Boys stayed home and played guitar hero with the daddies!



She also found her feet! She hasn't quite made them into her mouth yet... but she holds them and stares at them. You can see that she is working towards that goal! Ha!



Kassidy started eating fruit this month too. She has tried applesauce and bananas. She makes the funniest little faces every time we give her a bite. She is eating 3 meals a day now!



I had to throw this picture in just for fun. While she is happy, 98% of the time... she does have her cranky diva side too! She was not happy about getting her picture taken anymore. I will give her a little credit though, because I took about 99 pictures of her this day! Ha!



So now you are caught up with Kassidy! She is such a beautiful baby girl. I love her so much!

0 comments: