CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

What is that???

This was the thought that entered my mind when I saw Kaleb's arm. It was a mysterious red, splotchy, bruise-like mark on his upper arm. What in the world happened to him???



Any guesses??

I will give you a hint... I didn't think I would see one of these on any of my boys for at least 12 years!!!



Yes... a hickey!! Kaleb has developed a new habit of sucking on himself while watching cartoons!! Great... what a fun new trick! This was the only time it left a mark... but I have caught him doing in many times since... on his arm and hands!! Weird!! Let's hope this passes quickly!!

1 comments:

Kelli W said...

Oh.My.Goodness. I saw a mark just like {in the exact same spot!!} that on my middle child yesterday!! I got a little work thinking he had really hurt his arm. I got my husband to look at it....and it was a hickey!!! We even made him bend his head over to make sure that he could the spot!!! And it was!! That is SUPER funny!!